Early Admission Applications are due November 1, with a decision available January 25.
Regular Admission Applications are due February 7, with a decision available March 29.
Quick checklist (more info can be found here):
- Apply online
- Create your Self-reported Student Academic Record (SSAR) & link to application
- Self-report all SAT and ACT scores
- Answer one of five essay questions & upload response
- Upload one resume
- Complete the Residency Declaration for Tuition Purposes form
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Log on to the Application Status Check to monitor the status of your application & materials